Copyright services in AlbertaNot to be confused with legal copyrighting, copywriting services produce content that drives conversions and makes sales. Whether used in web pages, paid ads, or brochures, the goal of copywriting is, strictly speaking, to coax the audience along the sales funnel.
How to Compile Worthy Content and CopyA potent content marketing strategy makes use of the different intentions of both types of text. Ask yourself these questions before composing your next literary masterpiece:
- Who? Creating a buyer persona is the first step in content and copywriting. A clear picture of who you are writing for results in a personal experience for the reader.
- What? From your buyer persona, you will also be able to judge what tone and level of language is best.
- When? There is often a fine line distinguishing this dynamic duo. Both styles must address the pain points of your target audience to be relevant.
- Why? While obvious in copywriting, even in non-salesy content writing, it is important to understand and highlight your brand’s unique value proposition. Why else should users read what you have to share?
- Where? Don’t let your eloquent prose rot in the depths of the world wide web. Because so much communication is done online, search engine optimization is a crucial element in copy and content. Coupling high-quality writing and SEO greatly improves your search rankings.
Combining Copy and ContentStrand360 delivers the best of both rapport-building content and action-persuading copywriting. For example, a web page like this one explains the different types of content marketing and how to take advantage of each genre with existing and prospective customers.
READY FOR HELP WITH YOUR CONTENT & COPYWRITING SERVICES?
We then conclude by encouraging you to act now and contact Strand360 to find out more about our content and copywriting services. Seriously - get in touch without delay!
Speak With A Strand360
Ready to talk? Leave us your contact information and one of our design/marketing professionals will reach out to arrange a time to speak.
We look forward to talking more about your business and the marketing issues you’re facing.
Ready to talk?